Daewoo Microwave Oven Parts : Microwave Biscuit Recipe
Daewoo Microwave Oven Parts
- A microwave oven, or simply a microwave, is a kitchen appliance that cooks or heats food by dielectric heating. This is accomplished by using microwave radiation to heat water and other polarized molecules within the food.
- An oven that uses microwaves to cook or heat food
- An appliance for cooking food using microwave energy
- microwave: kitchen appliance that cooks food by passing an electromagnetic wave through it; heat results from the absorption of energy by the water molecules in the food
- Daewoo (Korean for “Great Universe”) or the Daewoo Group was a major South Korean chaebol (conglomerate). It was founded on 22 March 1967 as Daewoo Industrial and was dismantled by the Korean government in 1999.
- (part) separate: go one’s own way; move apart; “The friends separated after the party”
- the local environment; “he hasn’t been seen around these parts in years”
- (part) something determined in relation to something that includes it; “he wanted to feel a part of something bigger than himself”; “I read a portion of the manuscript”; “the smaller component is hard to reach”; “the animal constituent of plankton”
- (of two things) Move away from each other
- Divide to leave a central space
- Cause to divide or move apart, leaving a central space
Daewoo Area and Thu Le Lake, Hanoi (Vietnam)
Conveniently located in the heart of Hanoi’s diplomatic and new business district. Within walking distance from embassies and diplomatic compounds. An ideal place for either business or leisure travellers. Relax and enjoy the scenic views of Thu Le Lake.
Daewoo SR Cityliner Front Engine Bus
Chassis Manufacturer: Daewoo Bus
Body Manufacturer: Santarosa Motor Works
Operator: HM Transport, Inc.
Remarks: Front shot.